March 04, 2010

Dearest Angel

Unfold your new found golden wings
Absorb the wisdom this new path brings
My dearest angel can't you see
Your soul and spirit forever free

So soar on high and guide us on
Send your love upon each new dawn
Sent your strength, comfort and compassion
As we share the love with burning passion

My dearest angel can I call to you
My questions seek answers what shall I do
I know I'm the one to find them when it's right
But what if the time is never right

I'm calling out to you my friend above
Please aid those around in need of love
Aid them as you have always aided me
Show them life and help them to see

My dearest angel your spirit free
My love for you is for all to see
Those angel eyes and tender soft wings
Are all I see when the world shall sing

Jennifer Don (c) 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment