October 07, 2009

Dragons Den

If your lumbered in room seven
With a Dragon in the den
Then your haven't gone to Heaven
So perhaps think again

But count youself so lucky
It's a room and not a cave
As Dragons can be touchy
So pray that she behaves

If your brave enough to chance your luck
Then some presents is a must
I only pray that one is not a duck
For it may then turn to dust

A fair few now have been on through
Soon I'll bid you well and run
And there I leave the Dragon's queue
For I have already had my turn

So fair you well my trusted freind
I wish you all the best
My prayers for you will never end
But I really do need some rest.

So if your lumbered in room seven
With a Dragon in the den
Remember it surely isnt Heaven
So its time to think again

For this dragon has good taste
Nothing really but the best
She really takes her time why haste
Savouring the moment with a rest

Jennifer Don (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment