July 04, 2010

If Only

If I called your name would you come to me,
If I sung your song would you listen for me.
If I held your hand would you acknowledge me,
If I was with you now would you see me.

If I left you a rose would you understand me
If I left a photo of us would you think of me
If I could be there with you to see you free
Would you shed a tear for all you can see

If I could hold you in my arms I would
If I could say how much you mean to me I would
If I could send what I had intended I would
If I could only have that moment with you I would

If I didn't have to leave so soon I'd be with you I would,
If I could come back for you I would,
If I had only said the things that matters I would,
If I only had that chance with you I would

If only I could hold your hand I would
If only I could say I love you dear I would
If only for a moment I could stand beside you I would
If only I can take those tears from you I would

If only I was given a Second chance would you forgive me
If only I stayed with you would you stay with me
If only in the moment I listened to you, please forgive me
If only you knew how much you have always meant to me

If only....

Jennifer Don 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment