February 22, 2010

Starry Starry Night

It's a starry starry night,
All around the world is sleeping,
In the night I hear you weeping,
I hear the sounds,
I see the sights,
I know the word,
And all the turns
I see the signs,
I know myself,
The world is truly sleeping,
I think the the world is dreaming, ...

It's a starry starry night,
I see you standing there,
Out by the shore,
Out by the tree,
Out on the lawn,
Out next to me,
I see the light and feel the warmth,
I know the touch,
I know the air,
I hear the voice upon the wind
While all around the world is sleeping.

It's a starry starry night
Within my thoughts upon my dreams
My hopes are real
The world it seems
Is now changing
It comes alive
With new life
Spreading love to all around
To share the hope
And ease our hearts
While all around the world is sleeping.

Jennifer Don (c) 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment