February 14, 2009

Where Were You My Guardian Dear ?

OK well as you read this you will soon notice that it is a rewrite of the one above. I felt I needed more to that one and a change in the title so I wont edit my last post. Instead I will add it here

Where Were You My Guardian Dear ?

Where were you when my world stopped turning.
On that Saturday, Oh what a day.
Full of misery and hurting.
You were there for me that Saturday, Oh what a day.

Where were you when my world was crumbling.
When my heart tore in two, It tore in two.
You were there helping with my life rebuilding.
You said you knew just what to do , Oh what to do.

Where were you when I needed someone.
To help me see it through, To see it through.
You said I didn't need a someone.
As you are there to help me through, Help me through.

Where were you when I needed you.
To tell me its OK Oh its OK.
You were with me and you knew just what to do.
You said you'll never walk away, Never walk away.

Where were you when I needed you.
I'd often say to me. Often say to me.
You are always with me watching what I do.
You've never left me , Never left me.

Even when my world stopped turning.
You were by my side, By my side.
Even when I was hurting.
You knew what was inside, What was inside.

Even when my heart is aching.
Your always there for me, Always there for me.
Even though I don't do the baking.
You will always be with me, Always be with me.

Even when I needed someone.
You helped me through, Helped me through.
You always knew I didn't need a someone.
As you were there to help me through, Help me through.

You were with me when I needed you.
Embracing in your arms, In your arms.
No one brings me comfort like you do.
Finding comfort in your arms, In your arms.

Jennifer Don (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment