November 21, 2010

Dreams I've Been Dreaming

The dreams I’ve been dreaming,
Are the paths that I’m weaving,
Following the stars that fill my eyes,
Following my heart as I aim so high

Dreaming of a life time going the distance,
Battling on through any such resistance,
For the dreams I’ve been dreaming,
Are the ones I intend on leading,

Are the ones where hope shall shine,
Where love is all around from the divine,
Where no chains shall hold me down
And if there’s a wall I’ll go around,

For the dreams I’m dreaming
Are the hopes I’m believing
And the whispers that I hear from there
Are so angelic and ever so fair,

That I know that it’s not all in vain,
That my dreams won’t be stopped by the rain,
So the dreams I’ve been dreaming,
Are the paths that I’ve weaving,

Jennifer Don © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment